A comprehensive supply chain audit, conducted by a specialist on the ground auditor at the supply source, ensures a robust quality management process of compliance, risk reduction and an improvement in performance output.
This results in a reduction in costs and an increase in profitability.
A local auditor will help your business increase yield by identifying and tracking where improvements can be made along the whole supply chain. These external observations will create an overview of the process and help create a better understanding of what issues suppliers face to maintain a quality-controlled production process.
In a global business world where sustainability and survival go hand in hand with monitoring metrics and third-party relationships, a localised supply chain auditor is the key to achieving increased margins and avoiding reputational damage.
They will also help you ensure compliance with local, national, and international legislation especially in respect of working conditions, environmental issues including zero waste auditing and data protection.
What can a local supplier auditor can do for you?
- Maintain and safeguard vendor reputation with customers / clients
- Ensure legal compliance in areas such as data protection, human rights and slavery and working practices
- Secure adherence to environmental issues such as global warming, zero waste disposal and mining of raw materials
- Inventory management – including packaging, storage, and transportation
- Quality control – to agreed standard and, if required, adoption of UKCA – the post-Brexit UK compliance mark
- Implementation of new working practices to improve efficiency and compliance with international legislation
- Cross reference of all documentation and data control, from purchase orders to shipping notes – to ensure accuracy of dispatch and invoicing
- To measure supplier performance using KPI’s
You have the final approval of our recommended auditor and keep in control of every stage of the audit. You are also encouraged to specify any issues or concerns to raise with the supplier.
For record purposes, we can even supply a video of the auditor’s visits.