A wide range of support services are offered, tailored to meet your precise requirements at any stage of business development. Mosaic International provide a personalised service, on the ground within region, utilising business networks developed over many years. We understand the culture of the markets in which we operate and the importance of correct business etiquette, delivering successful outcomes.
Specialising in Malaysia, Singapore and the UK, our consultancy services include:
- Business Opportunity Introductions – seek and research potential business opportunities, undertake discreet preliminary contact and organise suitable introductions.
- Agents, Distributors & Joint Venture Partners – search, assess and introduce potential agency and distribution partners, prior to appointment. Introduce joint venture partners as appropriate.
- Investment Opportunities – research and identify bespoke investment opportunities in line with client brief on market, industry and scale. Act on your behalf in making initial due diligence assessments, before committing to letter of intent.
- Troubleshooting – identifying and assistance with addressing “in country issues” for new or existing business in the Far East and the UK.
- Cultural Training – provide experienced local cultural training for UK staff taking up post in South East Asia; or Far East nationals commencing work at UK business sites. Relevant, practical, ‘on-topic’ training covering commercial and social situations.
- Market Entry Guidance – local access to appropriate parties, regulatory requirements and any necessary specialist services. Guidance on market conditions, the political and economic environment and commercial trading frameworks.
- Business Set Up – in country assistance with entry ownership modes, company incorporation, registration, legal documentation, compliance with local regulatory requirements, real estate and recruitment services.